Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Food

Bought this Japanese Ramen from supermarket, It's a new product from Nissin and don't know why this few days had this ramen craving. They comes with 2 flavours and I decided to pick Tokyo Shoya.
 

Big portion.



 
And ben cooked ramen for supper, so he decided to "decorate" almost the same as the packaging.
Looks damn yummy, with crabstick, blackpepper and shabu shabu.
 
 
 
My favourite drink.
 
 
Asam Curry fish
 
So we planned a trip to JB with his friends for dinner.
 
 
Chee cheong Fun, surprisingly taste not bad.
 

Sugar cane juice
 
 

 
Watermelon Juice
 

I always love cereal prawn but they fried the cereal first, I still preferred the normal cereal prawn.


BBQ Squid


BBQ Crayfish


 
Some plants


BBQ Stingray is my favourite!
 

 
Furong egg.
 

It's mid autumn festival and I know only Malaysia sell very cute carton character of mooncakes.
E.g Doraemon, hellokitty. they only have it in snowskin type.

 
We decided to eat 1 after the dinner and the chocolate taste is not NICE! I always think that fanciful stuff may not taste as good as traditional type. I was wrong. :D
 
Tomorrow is the start of my new job, wish me luck!
 
There's no perfect job.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment